Can you correct the following sentences?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alive52

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
South Korea
I like Jisu on TV show named superstar K 2. Jisu's best song is 'Friday'. Her voice is very wonderful.

Today I am going to see my friend. We are going to drink alchole. Because I had lived in Seoul, we haven't seen each other for a long time. I couldn't contact anyone while I thought of my job and future because I was so blue and confused. But my friend understood my situation. I felt very thanksful for my friend. One of my friends who lived in Seoul told me that she is going to go on a business trip to Changwon City. When I heard that I was throbbing with expectation. I really miss a friend but we lived so far from each other. We couldn't meet often. If she doesn't have time to see me when she is in Changwon, that's ok. I will go to Seoul to see her.

tedtmc

Key Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
I like Jisu on TV show named superstar K 2. Jisu's best song is 'Friday'. Her voice is [STRIKE]very [/STRIKE]wonderful.

Today I am going to see my friend. We are going to drink alchole. Because I [STRIKE]had[/STRIKE]have lived in Seoul, we haven't seen each other for a long time. I couldn't contact anyone while I thought of my job and future because I was so blue and confused. But my friend understood my situation. I felt very thanksful [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] to my friend. One of my friends who lived in Seoul told me that she [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] was going to go on a business trip to Changwon City. When I heard that I was throbbing with expectation. I really miss a friend but we lived so far from each other. We couldn't meet often. If she doesn't have time to see me when she is in Changwon, that's ok. I will go to Seoul to see her.

Status
Not open for further replies.