• Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Saudi Arabia
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face women rights

May editting my essay
    The</SPAN> story of Norma Rae is associated partly to Arabic society. In Arabic cultural always the society looks at the women as a weak creature, they do not have any ability to do it anything. Furthermore, the women do not able to live without men supporting. Furthermore, women could not become independent. I have my own experience. I am 33 years old, and I have a boy. I have got a chance to complete my studying in the united states. Sure when I got this chance, I canít decide until I have authorization from my husband because in our cultural the woman canít take any decisionwithout permission from man. Then my husband agreed to come to US but without my son. he decided that because he believes that he is seeing true, and he knows what is good or bad for my son. If I have complete rights, I will take my decisions by myself without returning to man. Unfortunately, I live in society very similar to Norma Rae. When the women starting to think become independent all the society around to her look at her as odd thing. Furthermore, some men look at her as a tool of sex to Satisfy their desires. Another group of men looks at women as a mother and wife, they could not become superior in any things just raising the children. Is the nature of women underestimated them in the community?

februar is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Interested in Language
      • Native Language:
      • German
      • Home Country:
      • Switzerland
      • Current Location:
      • Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: women rights

Could you edit my essay please?
    The story of Norma Rae is associated partly with Arabic society. In Arabic culture the society always looks onto the women as a weak creature, they do not have the ability to do anything. Furthermore, the women are not able to live without men who are supporting them. Consequently, women cannot become independent. I have my own experience. I am 33 years old, and I am married. I have the chance to complete my studies in the United States. However, when I get such a chance, I cannot decide until I have authorization from my husband because in our culture a woman cannot take any decision without her husbandís permission. In my case, my husband agreed to go to the US but without my son. He decided that because he believes to know what is true, and he knows what is good or bad for my son. Actually, if I have complete rights, I will take my decisions by myself without asking my husband. Unfortunately, I live in a society very similar to Norma Rae. Whenever a woman is thinking about becoming independent, then the society around her is regarding her as an odd thing. Furthermore, some men look onto her as a tool of sex to satisfy their desires. Another group of men consider women as a mother and wife, so they cannot become a superior in any field just raising the children. Is the nature of women underestimated in the community?

Gretchenplay is offline Newbie
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • New Zealand
      • Current Location:
      • South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: women rights

Here's my try...

The
    story of Norma Rae is associated partly with Arabic society. In Arabic culture, societylooks at the regards women as weak creatures, they who do not have any the ability to do it anything. Furthermore, the Women do are not able to live without men supporting them, and Furthermore, womencould cannot never be independent. I have my own experienced this myself. I am 33 years old, and I have a boy son. I have got a chance was given the opportunity to complete my studies in the United States. Sure When I got this chance, I can’t couldn'tdecide accept it until I have had the authorization of my husband, because in our culture the a woman can’t take make any decision without permission from a man. Then My husband agreed to come to US, but without my son. He decided that because he believes that he is seeing true, and he knows what is good or bad for my son. If I have hadcomplete any rights, I will take would make my own decisions by myself without returning to consulting a man. Unfortunately, I live in a society very similar to Norma Rae's. When the a women starts to think become about independence, all the then society around to her look at regards her as odd thing. Furthermore, some men look at her women as a tool of for sex, someone to satisfy their desires. Another group of men look at women as mothers and wives, they whocould can not become superior in anything just other than raising the children. Is the nature of women underestimated by men in my community?

By the way Rania, this makes me pretty angry. I hope that things in your society change. Something that will take a lot of time. Good luck.
    Last edited by Gretchenplay; 22-Jan-2012 at 14:14.