Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Jordan
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Please correct my essay. I am applying for IELTS general module I field twice!! I really need to improve my writing and I need your help. Thanks

What are the advantages and disadvantages of increasing tourism activity in different countries?

Tourism has been considered as an important industry field. Many efforts have introduced by the governments to improve the tourism. Thereby, the international travel fares are significantly decreasing and tourism is nourishing. As any phenomenon, Tourism does had advantages and disadvantages that will be analyzed in the following paragraphs.

On the one hand, tourism is considered as a key to the intercultural understanding and languages interchange. For example, many people are traveling to US or UK to learn English language from the native English speakers. In addition, tourism opens the gate for different cultures. Thus, encourage the nation communication and produce business rode between the various countries. The cultural exchange between Europe and Arabian countries in the educational field is the good example of positive
effect of tourism.

Moreover, I am convincing that tourism play an essential role in shedding the unemployment. When the international tourism industry was nourishing, the economic industry was beneficial. Consequently, the vocation opportunities were increased.
On the other hand, the international tourism does pose some disadvantages. For one, tourists come with different cultures and principles which are in contrast with the native nations. To explain more, these principles could be opposite to the native nation thoughts or to their religion. I believe that this issue is an obvious disadvantage to the growing global travel industry.

As a conclusion, I intend that the falling travel prices are making the tourism more possible. It is purely felt tourism has more benefits than drawback. It improves all different industry fields and promotes the international communication between the different nations.

Last edited by a moderator:

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
I [STRIKE]field[/STRIKE] failed twice!
I reduced the size of the font you used in your question, Dr.Sarrar. It would have deterred many people from continuing. Even the size I replaced it with is too large.

Dr.Sarrar

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Jordan
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
hii 5jj. I'm sorry I tried to minimize the font size but I couldn't know how?

Anyhow thanks for your note and I hope that it didn't disturb anyone.

looking forward for my essay correction

februar

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
German
Home Country
Switzerland
Current Location
Switzerland
Please correct my essay. I am applying for IELTS general module I failed twice!! I really need to improve my writing and I need your help. Thanks

What are the advantages and disadvantages of increasing tourism activity in different countries?

Tourism has been considered as an important industry field. Many efforts were introduced by the governments to improve the tourism. Thereby, the international travel fares are significantly decreasing and tourism is booming. As any phenomenon, Tourism does have advantages and disadvantages that will be analyzed in the following paragraphs.

On the one hand, tourism is considered as a key to the intercultural understanding and languages interchange. For example, many people are traveling to the US or UK to learn the English language from [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] native English speakers. In addition, tourism opens the gate for different cultures, and thus, encourages the nation communication and produces business rode (What do you mean exactly?) between the various countries. The cultural exchange between Europe and Arabian countries in the educational field is a good example of apositive effect of tourism.

Moreover, I am convinced that tourism plays an essential role in reducing the unemployment rate. Experience has shown that when the international tourism industry booms, the economic industry can benefit from it. Consequently, the vacation opportunities increase.
On the other hand, the international tourism does pose some disadvantages. For one, tourists come with different cultures and principles which are in contrast with those of the native population. To explain more, these principles could be opposite to their thoughts or [STRIKE]to their[/STRIKE] religion. I believe that this issue is an obvious disadvantage of the growing global travel industry.

As a conclusion, in my opinion, falling travel prices make the tourism more possible. It is purely felt that tourism has more benefits than drawbacks. It improves all different industry fields and promotes the international communication between the different nations.
Green marks = suggestions
februar, no teacher

Dr.Sarrar

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Jordan
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
thanks very much for correction I'll try my best to imorove my grammer and vocab

Status
Not open for further replies.