I have applied my fixes to my friend's cover letter (to be sent via email). Would anyone else care to? Thanks!

I am applying for a PCA position because I am changing careers and entering the healthcare field. I currently possess a Bachelor of Arts in Communication and am pursing a Bachelor of Science in Nursing at the <X> College of Nursing. I am adept at interacting with people across all levels of management, never shy away from difficult situations and am constantly looking for learning opportunities while completing the task at hand. I have completed the basic fundamentals of nursing, have some experience in working in an acute care facility through a clinical rotation and currently volunteer as a companion in an acute care facility in <CITYNAME>. I love all aspects of caring for patients and their families, and I am looking for a place to continue learning and growing while I complete my BSN education. <SCHOOLNAME> is an award winning healthcare system and I feel my existing communication skills, willingness to learn and to work hard make me a valuable asset to your patient care associate team. Thank you again for this opportunity and for considering me as part of your healthcare team.