Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
she continues to take keen intrest to learn new rhymes. she was oozing with confidence while redention of poem. she is becoming an active participent in class discussions. keep it up. It has been observed that her attention span has improved. She has inculcated keen intrest in reciting rhymes which is appriciable.

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Welcome to the forum, khera. :hi:

I have moved your post to the more appropriate 'Ask a Teacher' forum.

Do remember to start every new sentence with a capital letter.
she continues to take keen intrest to learn new rhymes. she was oozing with confidence while redention of poem. she is becoming an active participent in class discussions. keep it up. It has been observed that her attention span has improved. She has inculcated keen intrest in reciting rhymes which is appriciable.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
She continues to take a keen interest [STRIKE]to learn[/STRIKE] in learning new rhymes. She was oozing [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] confidence while redention (I don't know what you want to say here but this does not fit) of a/the poem. She is becoming an active participant in class discussions. Keep it up. It has been observed that her attention span has improved. She has [STRIKE]inculcated[/STRIKE] developed a keen interest in reciting rhymes which is [STRIKE]appriciable[/STRIKE] impressive.

Please see above.

Note:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- The correct spelling of "interest".
- I think you may have meant "retention", not "redention". Please check.
- "To inculcate" means to instil something on someone else by constant repetition. I don't see how that would fit here.
- We say "a keen interest", not just "keen interest".

Status
Not open for further replies.