Native Language
Romanian
Home Country
Romania
Current Location
Romania
Please correct this text.
Thank you.

I like this picture very much! I like the tree as it appears like a shade. I think that these kinds of photos can be very lovely! It's like a game with the light. You are the referee, and you are who decides, what the light should do and how to appear.
I also like that big cloud, how majestic could be! But it's also fierce.
Although, the whole picture shows a hopeful image of something splendid. It shows how wonderful the nature could be. And it's true, the nature is amazing! It renews every year, and that is fantastic. :)

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Please correct this text.
Thank you.

I like this picture very much! I like the tree. [STRIKE]as[/STRIKE] It appears like a shade. I think that these kinds of photos can be very lovely! It's like a game with the light. You are the referee, and you are the one who decides what the light should do and how [STRIKE]to [/STRIKE] it should appear.
I also like that big cloud. How majestic [STRIKE]could be[/STRIKE] it is! But it's also fierce.
[STRIKE]Although,[/STRIKE] The whole picture shows a hopeful image of something splendid. It shows how wonderful [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] nature could be. And it's true. [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] Nature is amazing! It renews every year, and that is fantastic. :)

A few suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.