I've write this Letter for applying to Master's degree. Please, anybody check and write some comments...

Letter of Motivation
I completed my undergraduate program in faculty of Information Technologies in University of Information Technologies, Tashkent. The emphasis of my study was programming in different object oriented languages such as: .NET programming language and PHP also. In this previous education, Iíve learnt about the most important technologies how to create simple for use softwares for users and the same way Iíve learnt most important electronic principles that are used in nowadays. I intend
to pursue my masterís study in any renowned Institute abroad. *********** University is one of such University that ensures the high standard of education. There is an ample
scope to prove oneís ability, competence and intelligence in *********** University .
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science faculty of *********** University best suites me because it offers many courses that are specifically related to areas of my
interest. My final research work devoted to developing IRIS recognition software, Iíve used Matlab for technical aspects and C# for the interface and base of the program. I must include that I created my software in base of Daugmanís Algorithm. Conducting Post Graduation studies and research within the Science group would improve and increase my knowledge and practical experience, especially because I have very little research possibilities in my country. It will be my privilege to work, develop Post Graduation thesis and learn from professors with grate experience in theory and practice.
Basically, Uzbekistan on a progressing way in Information Technologies, especially in secure information and biomedical computing. I intend to study in *********** University for gathering the high standard of technical and programming knowledge so that I can
contribute to the country development. We have to face the challenges of 21st century. We are passing a crucial time and competing with the global fellow in every respect. It is not wise to waste a single moment to prepare to meet the upcoming global challenges. I have gone through your university website and gathered knowledge about your teaching patterns. I have an ardent desire to your teaching pattern. The achieved study patterns and methods provided by the *********** University undoubtedly the knowledge will help me to develop my skills in programming in biomedical computing and in security of information. I also realize more and more that there is big gap between theory and practical. To further my career aspirations of becoming part of a programming section, I want to obtain a Master's Degree in programming with emphasis on Security of Information and Identification systems. With all the uncertainty and changes in with technological, I believe that technology must have a solid understanding, supported by a strong academic foundation, of how to guide companies through these challenging times.
No education is complete without experience. Armed with a solid understanding of academic principles, I can continue my career where I will add to my experience.
Because I will be well versed in the theory, I will be able to adapt and modify the theoretical algorithms as required in order to meet my company's needs. I fully recognize that our technological environments are constantly changing, and thus management needs to be able to adapt quickly and accurately to the new conditions if the company is to survive, let alone prosper. I believe obtaining a Master's Degree will provide the necessary background for me to be to anticipate and react to ever-changing environments. It is my pleasure, if I can engage my all labor and ability to achieve knowledge from your University. I am confident enough that I could be able to accomplish higher study in the proposed field that will contributes to my future
professional interest as well as to the society as a whole.
I firmly believe that if I could get a chance to cultivate my potentiality in *********** University that will definitely satisfy my thirst for Masterís degree study and itís a unique opportunity for me to get such kind of offer from an advanced country like Germany.
I look forward to launching my new career.Sincerely,