Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Ireland
Current Location
Japan
Hi all,

it's my first post here, and I'm hoping I'm posting in the right place.If not, perhaps a moderator would kindly let me know the appropriate sub-section of the forum.

I'm having a hard time finding research on a topic, and thought others might be able to help me out.

I'm looking for papers that have outlined the advantages of classes more frequently (say 3 times a week for 30 minutes each) versus less frequently (say once a week for 90 minutes).

I'm trying to help a guy set up a curriculum at his school where students (face to face, by phone or skype) have a series of short lessons, rather than one long one.

He wants to be sure that this idea is grounded in research before going ahead with it, and he asked me to help him find some, but I'm struggling to do so.

So, I'm hoping that others will have come across some relevant research in their time as teachers or learners, and would be able to point me in that direction.

Many thanks.

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Welcome to the forum, irishosaru. :hi:

I've moved your post to this forum, where I think it may be more likely to receive an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.