Home Country
Greece
Current Location
Greece
Dear English speakers,

Could you help me with the following?

The letter:

Dear Dr. ,

Thank you again for your good words and your interest.

I did what I was currently able to do in order for me to secure my scholarship and the prospect of studying to your PhD program.

I will keep you informed of my efforts regarding the Greek State Scholarships Foundation and the admission by the University of Tennessee.

Whether I come finally to the University of Tennessee either not come I still trying to improve my English and I will be happy to keep contact via the internet or Skype. Also, who knows, we maybe meet sometime at an international congress.

These days I am studying intensively for the semester exams.

If necessary, I hasten to inform you that I will not be able to respond promptly via E-mail till February 17 because of the heavy exams program.

Sincerely,

Lennie_ar

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Greek
Home Country
Greece
Current Location
Greece
A much better alternative!

Could you please help? Mainly with the second paragraph.

The letter:

Dear Dr. ,

Thank you again for your interest and your good words.

I did what I allowed to do by the limited time for securing my scholarship and the prospect of studying with you.

I will keep you informed on any progress regarding the Greek State Scholarships Foundation and the admission from the University of Tennessee. These days I am studying intensively for the fall semester exams. I will consider detailed any arising options later, after the end of the exams on February 17.

My effort for admission from the University of Tennessee was a very good chance in order for me to begin to improve my English. I will continue that.

I am glad that I shared with you my dreams and I would be happy to keep contact with you via E-mail or Skype.

Sincerely,

Status
Not open for further replies.