• Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Is may e-mail techincally and grammatically strong

Hi, can anybody let me know that the email that i wrote to my boss is technically strong or is there any mistake i made while using the vocab? Please find below my email.

Dear Ashish Sir,

I have been working in spectral for almost past three years. I am sure that scarcely my leaves might have gone on the brink of end in the last two years. And also, I always accomplished and submitted my projects on time or before the dead line. I conceded that this year unfortunately my leaves are over, but due to the genuine reasons like sisterís wedding, classes of B.Arch. (3rd year) and so on.

I have got completely rattled and anxious due to my exams starting from 12th of this month. There are predominantly few subjects for which I am about to take tuition from coming Monday as well to get prepared. And it would become very difficult or impossible for me to concentrate on my education with working.

The projects, which are being taken care by me right now like Eicher (Gurgaon), 3M Research & Development Centre (Bangaluru), Wave Mall (Noida), Indira Gandhi Bhavan (Delhi) are all going on smooth track.

So I would implore you to concede my leaves, so that I can be mitigated of exam pressure.

billmcd is offline Key Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is may e-mail techincally and grammatically strong

Quote Originally Posted by tasleemkhan74 View Post
    Hi, can anybody let me know that the email that i wrote to my boss is technically strong or is there any mistake i made while using the vocab? Please find below my email.

Dear Mr. Ashish Sir,

I have been working in spectral for almost past three years. I am sure that scarcely my leaves might have gone on the brink of end in the last two years. ( I don't understand this sentence.) And Also, I have always accomplished and submitted my projects on time or before the deadline. I conceded understand that this year, unfortunately, my leaves are over have been used, but due to the genuine reasons like my sisterís wedding, classes of B.Arch. (3rd year) and so on, I find myself in need of additional time off.

I have got completely rattled and anxious due to my exams starting from I am worried about my exams that begin the 12th of this month. There are predominantly few subjects for which I am about to take tuition from coming Monday as well to get prepared.(I don't understand this sentence.) And it would become very difficult or impossible for me to concentrate on my education preparation for exams and handle the responsibilities of the job at the same time. with working.

The projects, which are being taken care by me my responsibility right now like Eicher (Gurgaon), 3M Research & Development Centre (Bangaluru), Wave Mall (Noida), Indira Gandhi Bhavan (Delhi) are all going on smooth track smoothly.

So I would implore respectfully request you to concede your approval for my leaves, so that I can be mitigated of exam pressure. concentrate on my exams.
    b.