Dear George,

Thank you for your email. There is a charge of euro20.00 for a replacement membership certificate. If you would like to order one, please telephone us and we will make the necessary arrangements.

According to the above answer which I received from the Institute, I would like to reply to them and explain them that I have already called you but we could not manage to reach an understanding through the phone.

Facts:
The Institute asked for my details (forename, surname, home address, membership ID No.) and then asked for my Visa Card Number in order to arrange the payment. Then I told them over the phone that: Right now I cannot give my Visa Card Number because my Visa hasn't enough money and I have to visit my banker to deposit some money to my account.

Then I asked them (over the phone) If I could do this payment by myself by using the same payment method which I use for my membership renewal subscription via Institute's Website Secure Area and not to do this payment through the phone.

Now the situation remain unsolved cause to miss understanding.....

Please explain, How could I reply and explain the meaning/concept of all the above though an email!

Thanks