Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
Hello everyone. I am doing my hometask and preparing for FCE. I will be very thankful if you check this complainment.:oops: (My main problem is with tenses)

Dear Sir or Madam,
Last night my family and I went to your cinema to watch a film and we are totally dissatisfied. I am writing to you to complain about various problems during the showing which made it impossible to follow the development of the story.
Firstly, I would say some words about the seats that we occupied. They were too far from the middle, near the snack bar. There were strange sounds of the staff in it. Why on earth it is situated in the cinema? Why not somewhere in the hall? Moreover, there was a bright light above the exit, which was shining until the end and nearly made us blind!
Secondly, I am interested in the purpose of blocking both exits. One was littered with boxes and the other was locked. What if the fire started? How do you think people should save themselves in that case?
The third thing I want to complain is service itself. I suppose overcrowded cinema, poor soundtrack and late start of a film is a usual situation. But I cannot understand why we were overcharged for more than three pounds in the snack bar ?!
I insist on going again for free and without these problems. I hope my letter will be given due consideration.
Thank you for understanding,
Anna

Sirsha

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
Is there anybody who can help? pleeease =((

Sirsha

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
Gillnetter, thanks a lot! But I know that in the end it should be written some kind of "best wishes" or "Sincerely yours"...So what to write in this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.