English Teacher
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Taiwan
Current Location
Taiwan
Please check the following paragraph.

I hate taking a trip to Tainan. Above all, I have been there once. I thought the trip to there was a little bit boring. Second, there are nothing special view in Tainan. Only some historic spot. And some visitant habitats. It doesn’t fascinate me at all. Maybe it can be say as a culture capital. But actually, I don’t like Tainan very much.

cereal_chick

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Please check the following paragraph.

I hate taking a trip to Tainan. [STRIKE]Above all,[/STRIKE] "Above all" means more importantly than any other factors or considerations. I have been there once. I thought the trip to there was a little bit boring. Second, there [STRIKE]are[/STRIKE] is, it is singular, nothing special [STRIKE]view[/STRIKE] to see in Tainan. Only some historic spot I'm assuming you're using "some" to be dismissive. And some [STRIKE]visitant[/STRIKE] What? What is visitant supposed to mean here? habitats. It doesn’t fascinate me at all. Maybe it can be [STRIKE]say as[/STRIKE] said to be a culture capital. But actually, I don’t like Tainan very much.

[Not a teacher]

Ashiuhto

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Taiwan
Current Location
Taiwan
There is nothing special to see in Tainan. Only some historic remains to be ponder on the past.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.