Native Language
Greek
Home Country
Greece
Current Location
Greece
Dear English speakers,

I am writing a letter to a professor.

Could you correct the following sentences?

"I am writing to you for providing you with the latest news both in terms of my postgraduate course and my efforts regarding the Greek State Scholarships Foundation."[...]

[...]"As regards my studies at the University of Athens, I am pleased to inform you that, with these semester exams, I have taken all the necessary exams of my postgraduate course. With these exams I am fulfilling the majority of my obligations regarding the University of Athens. I am working now on my Master of Science Thesis in order for me to complete totally the course."[...]

[...]"The mail of Mr. is referring to the last official deadline that I have in order to provide the Greek State Scholarships Foundation with the acceptance letter and the other relative documents from the University of Tennessee."[...]

Thank you in advance.

Nahuel

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Argentina
Current Location
Argentina
I only corrected 2 things:
"I am writing to you (to provide you) the latest news both in terms of my postgraduate course and my efforts regarding the Greek State Scholarships Foundation."[...]

[...]"I am working now on my Master of Science Thesis in order for me to (finish) the course."[...]

What's in between parenthesis is what I can help you with. I'm not a teacher; I'm a student.
Sometimes it's hard to spot mistakes because we never really know what the writer actually meant.
Remember that there may still be things to fix in those sentences.

Status
Not open for further replies.