Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Romanian
Home Country
Romania
Current Location
Romania
To be completely honest, there are so many tv shows that I dislike, because it seems like everyone wants to see people fighting with each other, or boring stuff about our VIPs lives, but I'm not that kind of man.

Whatever, there is a tv show that I really dislike. It is called "Acces Direct". The fact that bothers me is that it is a very successful show in our country. Personally, I hate watching people showing their bad habits on tv, or hearing really bad news that I already heard before. There is no originality in this tv show and the only thing its producers are counting on is that their guests are going to scream to each other, so that people would be interested in what's going on and watching the show.

However, there are lots of people watching it everyday, so I suppose there may be a problem with me. Actually, there are just a couple of Romanian tv shows that I'm watching and the rest of them are just uninteresting, boring shows.

So, in conclusion, I might be picky, but I think the Romanian television is getting worse and worse, everyday.

Can anyone correct this narative, please ?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
To be completely honest, there are [STRIKE]so[/STRIKE] many [STRIKE]tv[/STRIKE] TV shows that I dislike. [STRIKE]because[/STRIKE] It seems [STRIKE]like[/STRIKE] as if everyone wants to see people fighting with each other, or boring stuff about our VIPs' lives, but I'm not that kind of man.

[STRIKE]Whatever[/STRIKE]However, there is [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] one particular [STRIKE]tv[/STRIKE] TV show that I really dislike. It is called "Acces Direct". [STRIKE]The fact that[/STRIKE] What bothers me is that it is a very successful show in our country. Personally, I hate watching people showing their bad habits on [STRIKE]tv[/STRIKE] TV, or hearing really bad news that I have already heard. [STRIKE]before.[/STRIKE] There is no originality in this [STRIKE]tv[/STRIKE] TV show and the only thing its producers are counting on is that their guests are going to scream [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] at each other so that people [STRIKE]would[/STRIKE] will be interested in what's going on and watching the show.

However, there are lots of people watching it everyday, so I suppose there may be a problem with me. Actually, there are just a couple of Romanian [STRIKE]tv[/STRIKE] TV shows that I'm watching (or that I watch) and the rest of them are just uninteresting, boring shows.

So, in conclusion, I might be picky, but I think [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] Romanian television is getting worse and worse (no comma) [STRIKE]everyday[/STRIKE] every day.

Can anyone correct this narative, please?

See above.

"TV" is always capitalised.

TataruC

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Romanian
Home Country
Romania
Current Location
Romania
Thank you so much !

I wish you a good day !

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Thank you so much!

I wish you a good day!

You're welcome. Did my amendments make sense? One more thing - we don't put a space before the final punctuation mark in a sentence, so the last word of a sentence should be followed immediately by the full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.

TataruC

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Romanian
Home Country
Romania
Current Location
Romania
Once again, thank you!

meela

Member Type