Issue: Cutting process of the style 3000
To : Steve (AWC)

Dear Steve,
In answer to your question, we donīt have any order from you by the moment, but due to some problems that we had recently, not with you but with other customer, I am follow this issue in order to standardize the process of cutting, and as a part of the corrective actions taken.

Let me tell you something more about this issue:
During the last years our main customer for this style (3000) has been yours (AWC) , and all the time this style has been requested as solid then all our blueprints were preformed without the cutting angle, then now when another customer put an order for this product it was sent without cutting angle, therefore we have a customer compliant.

According to the specification this product must be sending to the final customer with the cutting rings thus, in order to take the corrective actions and to follow the process specifications we want to know if you develop the process of cutting by yourselves previous to sent to the final customer or
what if we sending the rings with the 45° cutting angle in the future requirements.

Note: We can follow the same process until now, because we donīt have any problems with you as a customer, If this is the case you should requested as solid in your P.O.

Please let me know your comments or tell me to whom can talk to.

Thanks in advance