Student or Learner
Native Language
German
Home Country
Germany
Current Location
Germany
Hello,

within my study i want to do a lab in great britain and need to write letters to some institutes there. I am not really sure with my grammar and would be happy if someone could have a look at my writings.

Thanks!

Stefan

"

Dear Professor XYZ

Within my postgraduate master study in Lübeck (Germany) I am looking for a three month laboratory from 15th September to 15th December 2012 to earn practical skills in molecular biology methods and to have a look at the scientific world in Scotland. My present studies in life sciences in undergraduate bachelor studies from Hannover, and also from Lübeck, were widely ranged and so I am open-minded about new methods and would be happy to learn a lot of thinks. Because of my interests in molecular biology and as well in Glasgow, your institute seems to be the perfect place to do such laboratory. I would be very happy about an answer and if you need any further information about me or the lab, feel free to ask. You will find my curriculum vitae in the e-mail attachment.

Yours sincerely

"

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hello,

[STRIKE]within my study [/STRIKE]I want to do [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] lab work in Great Britain and need to write letters to some institutes there. I am not really sure [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] about my grammar and would be happy if someone could have a look at my writing[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE].

Thanks!

Stefan

"

Dear Professor XYZ

[STRIKE]Within[/STRIKE] As part of my postgraduate master study in Lübeck (Germany), I am looking for a three month laboratory assignment from 15th September to 15th December 2012 to [STRIKE]earn[/STRIKE] gain practical skills in molecular biology methods and to [STRIKE]have a look at [/STRIKE] observe first-hand the scientific world in Scotland. My present studies in life sciences in undergraduate bachelor studies from Hannover, and also from Lübeck, [STRIKE]were widely ranged [/STRIKE]covered a wide range of subjects and so I am open-minded about new methods and would be happy to learn [STRIKE]a lot of thinks[/STRIKE]as much as I can in the relatively brief period of three months. Because of my interests in molecular biology [STRIKE]and as well [/STRIKE][STRIKE]in Glasgow[/STRIKE], your institute seems to be the perfect place to do such laboratory study. I would be very happy [STRIKE]about an [/STRIKE]with a favorable answer and if you need any further information about me or the lab, feel free to [STRIKE]ask[/STRIKE]contact me. You will find my curriculum vitae in the e-mail attachment.

Yours sincerely,

"

Suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.