Interested in Language
Native Language
Swahili
Home Country
Tanzania
Current Location
Tanzania
Dear Musa,
We acknowoledge receipt of your e-mail dated 2nd February, 2012 requesting invoice
for subscription fee.

we would like to inform you that we do not issue invoice , instead we issue
proforma invoice and unfortunately we do not issue proforma
invoice to individual person, so I have posted demand notes for subricption fee
through your postal address which shows amount to be paid .

Concerning your request for identity card we have checked our records and found
that you have already taken your identity card on 22nd February,2002. and we have not
found any records which shows that you have requested for a new identity card.

Hope to hear from you soon,

yours faithfully,
r Misungwi,
For Excutive Director.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Dear Musa,
We acknow[STRIKE]o[/STRIKE]ledge receipt of your e-mail dated 2nd February, 2012 requesting an invoice for your subscription fee.

We would like to inform you that we do not issue invoices. Instead we issue proforma invoices [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] but unfortunately we do not issue proforma invoices to individuals [STRIKE]person[/STRIKE], so I have posted demand notes for sub[STRIKE]ric[/STRIKE]scription fee [STRIKE]through[/STRIKE] to your postal address, which show[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE] ("show" here because it refers back to "demand notes", plural) the amount to be paid .

Concerning your request for an identity card, we have checked our records and found that you [STRIKE]have already taken[/STRIKE] took/received your identity card on 22nd February 2002. [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] We have not found any records which show[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE] that you have requested [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] a new identity card.

[STRIKE]Hope to hear[/STRIKE] We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,
R Misungwi,
For Excutive Director

See above. You need to concentrate on your use of articles, and on your use of the singular and plural.

Status
Not open for further replies.