Thread: Correction

Post Thanks / Like

Correction

I have to do a website on me, can you help me and correct orthographe and senetences, and tell me if you understand what I mean in..

I was born in 1983, I have got a classic schooling: primary then secondary school in my native city. At the end of the last year of secondary school, I graduate the degree in first try. It was a degree in scientific series with option biology. But I didnít want to continue on this way, I have preferred to turn toward my first fondness: computing. For this reason, I have decided to do a 2 years degree in IT. I have spent two years in Rodez (in department AVEYRON) where I live in an apartment, and finally I have graduate this degree. Then, as I wanted to continu my studies, I head for the IUP GMI (computing and mathematics genie). Currently, I am in the first year of master in Avignon (in department VAUCLUSE) and I live in a student residence near the IUP.

Prosssional experiences
    During my IUTís studies, at the end of the second year, I have the opportunity to do a training period in enterprise during ten weeks. It was for me a good experience of the real condition of working in enterprise; beside I have learnt many things in the development of software and in team working. I have never do part time jobs but during the four last summers I have work with a friend in a conception of a web site. Itís a real good work experience for me.

RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Correction

Corrections and suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by pioupiou View Post

I was born in 1983, I have got a classic schooling: primary then secondary school in my native city. At the end of the last year of secondary school, I graduate the degree in first try. It was a degree in scientific series with option biology. But I didnít want to continue on this way, I have preferred to turn toward my first fondness: computing. For this reason, I have decided to do a 2 years degree in IT. I have spent two years in Rodez (in department AVEYRON) where I live in an apartment, and finally I have graduate this degree. Then, as I wanted to continu my studies, I head for the IUP GMI (computing and mathematics genie). Currently, I am in the first year of master in Avignon (in department VAUCLUSE) and I live in a student residence near the IUP.
    I was born in 1983. I received a classic schooling: primary then secondary school in my native city. At the end of the last year of secondary school, I received my degree on my first try. It was a degree in scientific series with option biology. But I didnít want to continue in that direction. I preferred to turn toward my first love: computing. For that reason, I decided to pursue a two-year degree in IT. I have spent two years in Rodez (in department AVEYRON) where I live in an apartment, and finally I have received this degree. Then, as I wanted to continue my studies, I headed for the IUP GMI (computing and mathematics genie). Currently, I am in the first year of a master's degree program in Avignon (in department VAUCLUSE) and I live in a student residence near the IUP.

(If you haven't started yet then present progressive (have decided) is best. If you have started (or even finished) then simple past (decided) is best.)

Quote Originally Posted by pioupiou View Post
    Prosssional experiences
    During my IUTís studies, at the end of the second year, I have the opportunity to do a training period in enterprise during ten weeks. It was for me a good experience of the real condition of working in enterprise; beside I have learnt many things in the development of software and in team working. I have never do part time jobs but during the four last summers I have work with a friend in a conception of a web site. Itís a real good work experience for me.
    Professional experience
    During my IUTís studies, at the end of the second year, I had the opportunity to do a training period in enterprise for ten weeks. It was for me a good experience of the real condition of working in enterprise; besides I have learned many things about the development of software and in working as part of a team. I have never do part time jobs but during the four last summers I have work with a friend in a conception of a web site. Itís a real good work experience for me. I never do part time jobs, but during the past four summers I have been working with a friend developing a web site. Itís been a really good work experience for me.

Sorry for the late reply.