I could really use some help with the preparation for my IELTS exam. If it is possible to give me some pieces of advise about my grammar and vocabulary. Thanks in advance.
As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work, job satisfaction is an important element of individual well being.
What factors contribute to job satisfaction?
How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers?

These days, people are always looking for a job, which is well paid and they are able to deal with it. However, all business ideas are built around what you can do, instead of what you love to do, but the combination of both is always the best choice.

Firstly, the major factor for choosing a job is the salary. Most of the people are searching for a well paid job, so that they can take care for their families and lives. However, while they are trying to get as much money as they can, it comes out they are not thinking about the disadvantages of the job. For example, it might turn out that this occupation is not going to bring them any pleasure. In other words, the payment should not be the only criteria.

Secondly, another factor is for workers to have a good employer. A good employer knows how to encourage and motivate his employees. Also, he understands their needs and meets their basic demands and contributes to his workers wellbeing. The social environment should not be left aside, as well. The co-workers have a main role in contributing someone’s satisfaction.

On the other hand, people who have great expectation about their future job are frequently left disappointed. Some adults simply choose a job, which they would love to do, but do not think about the fact that they do not have the experience and qualities required. This necessarily leads to failure.

In conclusion, people should have a job, which they do with love not as an obligation. Their satisfaction will come later with their experience. The salary will be getting higher over the years, as well as their qualities. However, people should start to do what they love in their early years and develop it to the highest point during their lifetime.