Member Type
Other
Native Language
Amharic
Home Country
Ethiopia
Current Location
Ethiopia
I am very enthusiastic about pursuing a master degree at the University of [ ] in Computer science.

Since the early days I was really into computers and the day I understand about software I decide to have my career as a software developer. Because I realize in my country there is much to be done in the field and could really contribute something to easy our life since, almost everything in [country ] done manually and most software available are European or American standards and they are for English users that makes them really difficult to users. So after finishing my high school and college preparatory with a great distinction I join [ ] University to study computer science, I have made all the possible efforts to have a good academic performance and manage to get good grades.

After graduation, because I was so eager to work on real life problems I join a software company called [organization name] despite, the job offer as graduate assistant lecturer at the University of [uni name]. At the company I am able to work on so many different projects with very experienced peoples from different fields that make me realize that how much left there is to learn.

I wish to dig deeper into the subjects to be able to carry out independent research, analysis and to keep myself abreast of latest technology and ideas in the field. My long-term goal is to be an expert in software development and to contribute to the efforts of narrowing the gap between my country and the rest of the world in the field. I am aware that my knowledge pertaining to large-scale software systems is insufficient and I think the master’s degree in computer science could fill out the shortcomings I have. Unfortunately getting a master’s degree in [country] is very much expensive.

I believe the master of science in computer science at your university offers me the greatest opportunity to expand my education in some very meaningful areas of interest as the program's curriculum is outstanding with a particular emphasis on properties such as quality, correctness and security which are essential in the software development.

Moreover, the [uni. name] is known for, its excellence in the information and communication technology field, complete with an accomplished faculty, modern research resources and the connections with the heavy weights in the industry, IBM and Microsoft. I am also attracted by the program's inventiveness and uniqueness. With about 40% of students from various nations, it provides its students with a good chance to learn from different cultures.

I am confident that I will match the high standards set by your university and I will be able to greatly contribute to the program. For all these reasons, I strongly aspire to secure admission to purse graduate studies.Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely

Last edited:

februar

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
German
Home Country
Switzerland
Current Location
Switzerland
help me with my motivation letter please

I am very enthusiastic about pursuing a master’s degree at the University of [ ] in Computer science.

I was really into computers from an early age, and the day I understand about software I decided to have my career as a software developer. [STRIKE]Because[/STRIKE] I realize that in my country there is much to be done in this field and I could really contribute something to make life easier. Almost everything in [country ] is done manually. Unfortunately, most software available are European or American standards and designed for English users only, and this is what makes it really difficult to other users.

So after finishing my high school and college preparatory with a great distinction I joined [ ] University to study computer science. I [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] made all the possible efforts to have a good academic performance [STRIKE]and manage[/STRIKE] to get good grades. After graduation, because I was so eager to work on real life problems I joined a software company called [organization name] despite the job offer as graduate assistant lecturer at the University of [uni name]. At the company I am able to work on so many different projects with very experienced people from different fields that make me realize that how much left there is to learn. I wish to dig deeper into the subjects to be able to carry out independent research, analysis and to keep myself abreast of the latest technology and ideas in the field.

My long-term goal is to be an expert in software development and to contribute to the efforts of narrowing the gap between my country and the rest of the world in the field. I am aware that my knowledge pertaining to large-scale software systems is insufficient and I think the master’s degree in computer science could fill out the shortcomings I have.

Unfortunately getting a master’s degree in [country] is very expensive. I believe a master’s in computer science at your university offers me the greatest opportunity to expand my education in some very meaningful areas of interest as the program's curriculum is outstanding with a particular emphasis on properties such as quality, correctness and security which are essential in the software development.
Moreover, the [uni. name] is known for its excellence in the information and communication technology field, complete with an accomplished faculty, modern research resources and the connections with the heavy weights in the industry, IBM and Microsoft. I am also attracted by the program's inventiveness and uniqueness. With about 40% of students from various nations, it provides its students with a good chance to learn from different cultures.

I am confident that I will match the high standards set by your university and I will be able to greatly contribute to the program. For all these reasons, I strongly aspire to secure admission to purse graduate studies.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.