Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Albanian
Home Country
Albania
Current Location
Albania
Hello. Can someone check my motivation letter for any structural , grammar or any other mistakes, please. Thank You.

--
Dear Sir / Madam,

I appreciate this opportunity to provide further background information in support of my application for entrance to your university for the 2012 spring term.

First, I would like to present some background information about myself. I am an Albanian citizen. Right now I am a student in high school. Since the very beginning of my high school I have been concerned for my future studies and my profession in the future. I have a great desire to study abroad and I find your university as the best alternative for my further education. I chose your university, because I find it very efficient and welcoming, especially for international students.
I have chosen international and European law faculty for many reasons. Firstly, I have always been attracted to justice and I am personally a very just person. I also think that I posses the right qualities of being a good lawyer. I am a very communicative person and I enjoy debate and discussions. I have also persuasive qualities which have always helped me to get leading roles and my point of view to be accepted by the others.
I have found out about these qualities of mines since I was a child, but I started using them mostly during elementary school and high school. During these years I have been continuously chosen as the representative of my class in the students’ governments of my schools and also I have had other important positions in the students’ government itself, such as vice president during 9[SUP]th[/SUP] grade and the secretary of school council at present, during senior year.

Being part of these groups has served to me to improve my organizational and communicative skills, which no doubt will help me in my future career. These experiences have made possible for me to involve in meetings, seminars and discussions where I certainly learned a lot.
Secondly, living in Albania has had its own impact in my choice. Since, I continuously watch on the news and experience inefficiency of justice and underestimation of the power of law in my country, I certainly want to be a reason for change in a future. I want to put my efforts in good of my country’s citizens and make the juridical actions more fair in general.

I think that studying in your university will be an excellent foundation for my future career and for achieving my goals. Being a student at Groningen University provides a lot of opportunities like learning languages, widening my horizon, getting to know other cultures and people and also expand my way of thinking and learning.

Thank you very much for considering my application. I look forward to your positive response.

Yours sincerely,
Kristiana

Last edited:

februar

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
German
Home Country
Switzerland
Current Location
Switzerland
Motivation Letter

Hello. Can someone check my motivation letter for any structural, grammar or any other mistakes, please. Thank You.

--
Dear Sir / Madam,

I appreciate this opportunity to provide further background information in support of my application for entrance to your university for the 2012 spring term.

First, I would like to present some background information about myself. I am an Albanian citizen. Right now I am a student in high school. Since the very beginning of my high school I have been concerned for my future studies and my profession in the future. I have a great desire to study abroad and I find your university as the best alternative for my further education. I chose your university, because I find it very efficient and welcoming, especially for international students.

I have chosen international and European law faculty for many reasons. Firstly, I have always been attracted to justice and I am personally a very just person. I also think that I possess the right qualities of being a good lawyer. I am a very communicative person and I enjoy debate and discussions. I have also persuasive qualities which have always helped me to get leading roles and my point of view to be accepted by the others.
I have [STRIKE]found out about[/STRIKE] these qualities [STRIKE]of mine[/STRIKE] since I was a child, but I started using them mostly during elementary school and high school. During these years I have been continuously chosen as the representative of my class in the students’ governments of my schools and also I have had other important positions in the students’ government itself, such as vice president during 9[SUP]th[/SUP] grade and the secretary of school council at present, during senior year.

Being part of these groups has served to me to improve my organizational and communicative skills, which no doubt will help me in my future career. These experiences have made possible for me to involve in meetings, seminars and discussions where I certainly learned a lot.
Secondly, living in Albania has had its own impact in my choice. Since, I continuously watch on the news and experience inefficiency of justice and underestimation of the power of law in my country, I certainly want to be a reason for a beneficial change in the future. I want to put my efforts for the good of my country’s citizens and make the juridical actions more fair in general.

I think that studying in your university will be an excellent foundation for my future career and for achieving my goals. Being a student at Groningen University provides a lot of opportunities like learning languages, widening my horizon, getting to know other cultures and people and also expand my way of thinking and learning.

Thank you very much for considering my application. I look forward to your positive response.

Yours sincerely,
Kristiana

februar, no teacher

KristianaF

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Albanian
Home Country
Albania
Current Location
Albania