- For Teachers
I'm trying to construct some sentences and questions using Present Perfect tense. Please let me know if the following sentences are grammatical correct or otherwise.
1) Disneyland has celebrated its 55th birthday on 17 July 2010.
2) An amazing 500million people have since visited the theme park.
3) His idea has been copied by others, all wanting to make money from this cash-cow industry.
4) Disneyland has mushroomed into a global entertainment empire.
5) The cartoon Cars has become one of the most famous and well known brands all over the world.
6) He has created everything from scratch.
7) While the idea of improving the pleasure has not changed, the company has revamped its ticketing prices and policies.
1) When has Disneyland celebrated its 55th birthday?
2) How many visitors have since visited the theme park?
3) Why has his idea been copied by others?
4) What has he created?
5) What has become one of the most famous and well know brands all over the world?
6) What has mushroomed into a global entertainment empire?
7) What has not changed and has revamped by the company?
Thank you in advance for your kind advise and expertise.