• Student or Learner
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face Help! I need somebody to profeed my sentences.

Hello, teachers, whoever you are. I really need help with these sentences. I need you to find all the errors in these sentences and profeed before I post these sentences. Thanks!

"Hey, South Texas College deaf students, if you need help with your material from your classes, come to CLE for tutoring. We have three deaf tutors, including me, at CLE that can help you to succeed in your classes. It's important that you get help from a tutor so that you will not have to fail in your classes and not be overwheeled enough to drop some classes or drop out of college. Dropping some classes or dropping out of college isn't worth. Please come for tutoring. We care about your education. We will do anything to help you understand your material, we promise!"

emsr2d2 is online now Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Help! I need somebody to profeed my sentences.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesusiscool86 View Post
    Hello, teachers, whoever you are. I really need help with these sentences. I need you to proofread it and find all the errors in these sentences and profeed before I post these sentences. Thanks!

"Hey, South Texas College deaf students, if you need help with your material from your classes, come to CLE for tutoring.
    Deaf students of South Texas College. If you need help with your class material, come to CLE for [extra] tutoring!

We have three deaf tutors, including me, at CLE that can help you to succeed in your classes.
    I am one of three deaf tutors at CLE who can help you succeed in your classes.

It's important that you get help from a tutor so that you will not have to fail in your classes and not be overwhelmed enough to drop some classes or drop out of college.
    It's important to get help from a tutor so you don't fail your classes or be overwhelmed that you drop classes or even drop out of college!

Dropping some classes or dropping out of college isn't worth it.

Please come for tutoring. We care about your education. We will do anything to help you understand your material, we promise!"
    See above. I have proofread and made some amendments (red) and some suggested alternative versions (blue) to your piece.

It was pretty good already, with just a couple of actual errors. It was certainly understandable.

Note the correct spelling of "proofread" (which is both the present and the past tense form) and of "overwhelmed".