Hi, I just wanted to know if there's any difference among "over there", "right there", "out there" and "there"?
Hi and welcome to the forum. I have marked some amendments in your post in red. Here are some important things to remember when using the forum:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with the relevant punctuation mark (full stop, question mark, exclamation mark).
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).
- Do not put a space before a comma.
- Always put a space after a comma.
- Make the phrases you are querying stand out from the rest of the post in some way. As you can see, I have enclosed them in quotation marks.
Most importantly, it is very difficult for us to answer questions with no context. You have simply given us four phrases which are quite similar but, in different contexts, can have very different meanings. We can't simply list all the different meanings and, if we did, it wouldn't help you very much.
The best thing to do is to use those phrases in some sentences, post them here and we can comment on whether they have been used correctly.