English Teacher
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Taiwan
Current Location
Taiwan
Please check the following paragraph.

I'm Tina, a girl who is easily burst into laughing and unable to refrain myself from laughing. That's right, I like grinning to show my kindness all the time. Because of this , I can make friends easily and it's my trait , too. I like playing flute which I think is a fun musical instrument. I also like jogging. After jogging may make me tired, but it also makes me much more energetic. If you have the same interests like me, maybe we can do these activities together and make other new friends.

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
Please check the following paragraph.

I'm Tina, a girl who is easily burst into laughing and unable to refrain myself from laughing. That's right, I like grinning to show my kindness all the time. Because of this , I can make friends easily and it's my trait , too. I like playing flute which I think is a fun musical instrument. I also like jogging. After jogging may make me tired, but it also makes me much more energetic. If you have the same interests like me, maybe we can do these activities together and make other new friends.

I'm Tina, a girl who laughs easily and is unable to stop herself laughing. That's right, I like to smile all the time. Because of this I can make friends easily. I like playing flute which I think is a fun musical instrument. I also like jogging. After jogging I am sometimes tired, but it also makes me much more energetic. If you have the same interests as me, maybe we can do these activities together and make other new friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.