Student or Learner
Native Language
Somali
Home Country
Netherlands
Current Location
England
I have never had problems with spelling but always with grammar and structure

I do not know how I have received gcse english grade B but still have problems with structure. Not here beneath is a letter can you modify and correct it please.

Thanx again

Dear Sir/Madam

Recently I was made redundant for my job and therefore went back to education. I have recently just finish my level 3 btec engineering course and have also been teaching myself the a-level maths course.

The good part is that I have received offers from good university but unfortunately I have not found any centre that will accommodate me yet. Also I only found out today that the deadline for the "normal" fee is Wednesday 21st March 2012.

I am e-mailing you because Edexcel told me that you had previously accept private candidate students studying A-Level Maths. I will also contact you tommorow just in case you have not received my e-mail

The units I want to do were

Core Mathematics 1
Core Mathematics 1
Core Mathematics 1
Core Mathematics 1
Mechanics 1
Statics 1

Thanks again for help,

You can contact me on 079...... or E-mail adress

Yours Faithfully,
name

Tullia

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
I have never had problems with spelling but always with grammar and structure

I do not know how I received GCSE English grade, B but still have problems with structure. Below is a letter; can you modify and correct it please?

Thank you again

Dear Sir/Madam

Recently I was made redundant from my job and therefore went back to education. I have recently finished my level 3 BTEC Engineering course and have also been teaching myself the A-level Maths course.

I have been lucky enough to receive offers from several good universities but as yet I have not found any centre that will accommodate me. Additionally, I only found out today that the deadline for the "normal" fee is Wednesday 21st March 2012.

I am e-mailing you because Edexcel told me that you have previously accepted private candidate students studying A-Level Maths. If possible, I should like to sit my A-level exams via yourselves. Can you please advise me of the correct procedure in this situation?

The units I want to do are:

Core Mathematics 1
Core Mathematics 1
Core Mathematics 1
Core Mathematics 1
Mechanics 1
Statics 1

Thank you again for help,

You can contact me on 079...... or via E-mail address. I will also contact you tomorrow just in case you do not receive my e-mail.

Yours faithfully,

name

I have corrected some basic errors (mostly capital letters) and added in a few lines I think may help clarify things.

Good luck with your exams!

Status
Not open for further replies.