Post Thanks / Like

Wink Where will I start

It was a roughly 17 years ago when I got my first degree (school of law)in a war torn counrty in Africa.
    This long time I missed any chance to go back to school eventhough many times I knocked different doors but the result ended up nothing.
    Still I have feeling to be a lawyer one day but where I live right now although a lot of people call it a land of opportunity there is nothing granted for free.
    Now I do very cheap job which I earn my living barely and if I try with my last possibilty to save a money for my dream I am afraid it can take me almost an other ten years or so to reach that goal.
    On the otherside if I drop that dream and keep doing what I am doing now for sure I will regret the time I spent on books which I could earn some kind of fortune and worse than that I am becoming dump day after day because the nature of job.
    So please don't shy to express your right advice
    It was a roughly 17 years ago when I got my first degree (school of law)in a war torn counrty in Africa.
    This long time I missed any chance to go back to school eventhough many times I knocked different doors but the result ended up nothing.
    Still I have feeling to be a lawyer one day but where I live right now although a lot of people call it a land of opportunity there is nothing granted for free.
    Now I do very cheap job which I earn my living barely and if I try with my last possibilty to save a money for my dream I am afraid it can take me almost an other ten years or so to reach that goal.
    On the otherside if I drop that dream and keep doing what I am doing now for sure I will regret the time I spent on books which I could earn some kind of fortune and worse than that I am becoming dump day after day because the nature of job.
    So please don't shy to express your right advice

Tdol is offline Editor, UsingEnglish.com
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Where will I start

If you aren't happy or satified with your current job, then I would go for it- if you don't, you'll regret it. What do you have to lose?