Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Egypt
can any one please correct my motivation letter

Dear sir /Madam:
I appreciate the opportunity to provide further background in support of my application for ………………………
That is scholarship it is a great chance to express myself and be part of change that is occurring in society .

My hope that to join to that scholarship to discover new cultures, communities and new ways to learn .

My dream is simple but I think it's also deeply, just to see my country and my society better and contribute in the development . I want to be part of changing and the most of ideas around me ,I think it is more important for me than be accepted in that scholarship, but I hope to give me a chance to achieve that through you and to be the reason that pushed me forward

Really , I do not want be the perfect idol girl that follow the rules any more that stated for THE GIRL CAN NOT TRAVEL ALONE .
Actually, It is my first time that I will travel outside the Arabian Countries . So , help me please to discover the world and think out of the box .
Because of love , change and passion I want be part of your community .
Yours sincerely
Yara A-Mowgod

moonlike

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
can any one please correct my motivation letter

Dear sir/Madam:
I appreciate the opportunity to provide further background in support of my application for ………………………
The scholarship is a great chance to express myself and be part of the change that is occurring in the society.

I
hope to get that scholarship to discover new cultures, communities and new ways to learn.

My dream is simple but I think it's also deep, just to see my country and my society better and make a contribution to the development. I want to be part of the change and new ideas around me, I think it is more important for me than getting that scholarship, but I hope to have a chance to achieve it through you and to be the reason that pushed me forward.

Really, I do not want be the perfect ideal girl that follows the rules any more.The rules like the one that was stated as THE GIRL CAN NOT TRAVEL ALONE .
Actually, it is the first time that I travel outside the Arabian Countries. So, help me please to discover the world and think outside the box .
Because of love, change and passion I want to be part of your community .
Yours sincerely,
Yara A-Mowgod

Good luck. For sure it needs to be proofread more. My other dear colleagues will give you a hand.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I'm afraid I don't have time to do the whole piece at the moment, but I would like to point out that "... be part of the change that is happening in society" is correct (you don't need to say "in the society").

Status
Not open for further replies.