Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Taiwan
Current Location
Taiwan
Please check the following paragraph.

An Introduction of Myself

My name is Rosa. I’m an optimistic person who likes to play jokes on people. My favorite subject is English, which is an useful language. With English, we can communicate with foreigners and make it easy going abroad. When I study, I always spend much time on it. Not only it’s my favorite subject , but also I can acquire more knowledge. All in all, if you have something in common with me or the same interests as me, welcome to be my friends. I’ll be glad to share my learning experience with you.

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Please check the following paragraph.

An Introduction of Myself

My name is Rosa. I’m an optimistic person who likes to play jokes on people. My favorite subject is English, which is [STRIKE]an[/STRIKE] a useful language. With English, we can communicate with foreigners who speak English and make it easy going abroad. When I study, I always spend much time on it. Not only [STRIKE]it’s[/STRIKE] is it my favorite subject , but also I can acquire more knowledge by using it. All in all, if you have something in common with me or have the same interests as me, you are welcome to be my friend[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE]. I’ll be glad to share my learning experience with you.

b.

Ashiuhto

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Taiwan
Current Location
Taiwan
Thanks a lot for your correction which helps me a lot. Please check another paragraph "struck in my mind."

Status
Not open for further replies.