Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is better to make friends with intelligent people than with the people who have a good sense of humor.

As modern society develops, people will pay more attention to their relationship between the people surrounding them. At this time, choosing different kinds of people for friends becomes an essential part of people's life, and this is where controversy arises. Some believe that it is better to make friends with intelligent people than with people who have a good sense of humor. Meanwhile, others strongly disagree with it cite. From my perspective, the former one is more reasonable.
There are several reasons of the critical importance I try to emphasize. The first reason I want to put forward is that we can obtain considerable knowledge making friends with intelligent people. For instance, we can learn some study methods to improve our efficiency in our process of studying. It is universally acknowledged that there are little people who are smart when they are born. As a result, the intelligent people must find some methods to be a quick-learner. If we choose this kinds of people to be a friends, this means that we will acquire a valuable chance to get some efficient ways to study, which undoubtedly are favorable for us to obtain more knowledge in various fields.
Another reason I am trying to convey is that we can ask intelligent friends for advices when we meet obstacles. Life abounds with such examples, my uncle, Victor, who works in the computer company which is one of the biggest companies in our town, is not good at making relationship with others. In other words, he can not handle with the relationship between his colleagues. For sake of interpersonal relationships between his colleagues, he found his best friend who is very smart to ask for advices. At last, my uncle did really know how to deal with this difficulty with the help of his friend.
Though the advantages that making friends with intelligent people leads to are considerable numerous, we should not ignore that making friends with people who is humor has some slight advantages. For example, being friends with humor people can help us to relax ourselves, which is indeed a wise choice to stay away the pressure from study and work. Also, we are supposed to be happy if we being together with them.
With all the reasons explained above, it is apparent to draw the conclusions that it will be more essential to make friends with intelligent people instead of the people with a sense of humor. Only in this way we human beings live a meaningful life.