Questions and explanations of classics, drama and poetry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumon.

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Bangladesh
Hello,
Could you please suggest some good websites where I can find questions and explanations of classics, drama, poetry etc. I found one. It seems good to me. Here is the link:http://bookstove.com (Is this a good website ?)
Thanks.

Last edited:

sumon.

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Bangladesh
No suggestions.​
:-(

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
[strike]You started complaining two minutes after you posted your question- please be patient. There are many posts in the forum and people come in when they have time- many people will be asleep when you post because of the time differences.[/strike]

This site covers a wider range of works: SparkNotes: Today's Most Popular Study Guides

Last edited:

sumon.

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Bangladesh
No, first of all it was a double post(two threads) that I said in one of the threads (by editing) that my keyboard was not working properly and I badly needed to buy a keyboard and mouse. Then I edited my post. SO you have missed what was the reason. And second it was not a complain, I just showed my emotion because I was waiting for a long time. It was not 2 minutes, It was about 11 hours.
ANd t
hird, we can not delete our threads so if anyone makes a double post I mean 'double thread', it is not possible to delete by himself. I WILL request to add this option.
Thank you Tdol.

Last edited:

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
I have edited my post. We don't allow the deleting of threads because we have had people deleting threads where people had gone to a lot of trouble to answer questions and it caused bad feeling. If you want a thread deleting, please contact a moderator.

sumon.

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Bengali; Bangla
Home Country
Bangladesh
Current Location
Bangladesh
Thank you honorable editor.
:)SparkNotes is a good website. But there is not enough questions and answers. Is this a good website ?http://bookstove.com)

Last edited:

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
I looked at it quickly and read a couple of pieces that seemed OK, but it doesn't cover that much and has a lot of self-publishing and promotion. As a literary site, I don't think I'd recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.