• Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Taiwan
      • Current Location:
      • Taiwan
    Post Thanks / Like

Default tackle difficulties

Please check the following paragraph.
    My name is Amy Huang. I am a third-grade student of junior high school. I am a very active person. My personality is very outgoing. My favorite interest is to watch American crime, mystery films which teach me a lot how to logically reason. It is a good/wise choice to make friends with me. Besides, my parents have great expectation on me, and they hope I will be able to enter a prestigious senior high school after I graduate at junior high school this summer. Therefore, I sustain a heavy pressure that makes me unbearable. I want to be a teacher in the future. I think being a teacher is joyful and meaningful job. I have to strive harder to tackle difficulties and make more efforts in studies, so as to become a competent teacher.

moonlike is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • Persian
      • Home Country:
      • Iran
      • Current Location:
      • Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: tackle difficulties

Quote Originally Posted by Ashiuhto View Post
    Please check the following paragraph.
    My name is Amy Huang. I am a third-grade student of junior high school (I have mostly heard "I am in the third grade of junior high school). I am a very active person. My personality is very outgoing(I am very outgoing). My favorite interest is to watch American crime, mystery films which teach me a lot how to logically reason(I am interested in watching American criminal and mysterious films, which teach me how to reason logically). It is a good/wise choice to make friends with me(people enjoy my company). Besides, my parents have great expectation on me(...my parents expect a lot from me), and they hope I will be able to enter a prestigious senior high school after I graduate (you don't need at here) junior high school this summer. Therefore, I sustain a heavy pressure that makes me unbearable (I am under increasing pressure which is getting unbearable for me) . I want to be a teacher in the future. I think being a teacher is (a) joyful and meaningful job. I have to strive harder to tackle (the) difficulties and make more efforts in studies, so as to become a competent teacher (so that I become a competent teacher).
    Good luck