Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Please correct it.

The subscriber of the above gas connection; my family and I are facing a low pressure gas supply from your company for a long time. Due to low pressure of gas supply we can not prepare the meal timely, it takes several hours to prepare food for two persons and sometime we can not boil milk or even make tea for guests. Due to short of gas supply we buy gas cylinder to meet our cooking requirement and sometime buy food from restaurants but I can’t afford it because I am the salaried class person and can’t shoulder extra burden of food from outside and buying gas cylinder.

Please note the main cause of low pressure of gas is that there is five to six meter already fixed at my house on the thin gauge pipe line. I therefore request you to please look into the matter and grant me new separate gas connection at my residence.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Please correct it.

[STRIKE]The subscriber of the above gas connection;[/STRIKE]

To whom it may concern (unless you have the name of the person you need to write to)

My family and I [STRIKE]are facing[/STRIKE] have been experiencing [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] low pressure in the gas supply from your company for a long time.

Due to this low pressure, [STRIKE]of gas supply[/STRIKE] we cannot prepare [STRIKE][STRIKE]the[/STRIKE][/STRIKE] meals [STRIKE]timely[/STRIKE]quickly. It takes several hours to prepare food for two [STRIKE]persons[/STRIKE] people and sometime we [STRIKE]can not[/STRIKE] cannot boil milk or even make tea for guests. Due to the short of gas, [STRIKE]supply[/STRIKE] we buy gas cylinders to meet our cooking requirements and sometime buy food from restaurants. [STRIKE]but I can’t afford it because I am the salaried class person and can’t shoulder extra burden of food from outside and buying gas cylinder.[/STRIKE] It is difficult for me to afford to do this.

Please note the main cause of low [STRIKE]gas[/STRIKE] pressure [STRIKE]of gas[/STRIKE] is that there is five to six meter already fixed at my house on the thin gauge pipe line (I don't understand this part - there is a five to six metre what fixed?) I therefore request that you [STRIKE]to please[/STRIKE] look into the matter urgently and [STRIKE]grant[/STRIKE] supply [STRIKE]me[/STRIKE] a new separate gas connection [STRIKE]at[/STRIKE] to my residence.

See above. You need to concentrate on your use of articles.

meela

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Thanks and try my best effort to not repeat this mistake again.

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
"there are five or six meters connected to the narrow gauge pipe line at my house"
"persons" is OK IMO.

meela

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Thanks bhaisahab

Status