Hi again
Could you kindly help me and say if I'm right or not?
I wanted to find the proper word for those kind of teeth that are not even and straight. I came across this word (jagged teeth). Is it suitable for the one I wanted?

And also about capped tooth, I came across this word in a collocation dictionary. Does it refer to the tooth that's not natural. I mean the one that's made by an expert and then is placed on the bad tooth that has already been scraped in half by the dentist?