Greetings. Can I ask you for checking my cover letter for Erasmus Program and correct mistakes. Thanks in advance.

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing to apply for the Erasmus Program for my third year in Logistics Engineering. Im currently studying the 2nd year of Logistics Engineering at the Military University Of Technology in Warsaw.

I consider the opportunity of taking part in Erasmus Program as a great chance for self development and broadening of my horizons. Logistics is a discipline, which requires interpersonal abilities and skills for working with people. Studying abroad in a multicultular environment is exactly what demonstrates and improves such skills. It also relates to foreign languages Im sure, that there is no better chance for honing it. Another important matter for me is that, JAMK, just as Military University Of Technology, is a college with a technical character. This feature allows for full understanding of whole field of logistics and will surely help me to find materials for my future thesis. Moreover Im convinced, that my stay at JAMK would also help me with getting an independence in a daily life.

Finally, it has always been my dream to visit Finland. I cant imagine a better place for studying, than a country with numerous lakes and nature being so close to human.

Thank you for considering my request.

Yours faithfully