Greetings. Can I ask you for checking my cover letter for internship and correct mistakes. Thanks in advance.

Dear Recruiting Coordinator,

I am currently working toward my Master’s degree at XXX in International Business Administration and Foreign Trade. I am seeking an internship for the next semester (Sep 2012 – Feb 2013), and while researching opportunities in the field of consulting , I found that your program works with financial consulting. I have had the pleasure to review ABC website, and to speak with Miss Jane , a colleague at ABC. I am very enthusiastic about the internship program. With my education background, and my work experience, I believe I could make a valuable contribution to ABC in this position.

My educational background has instilled in me the qualities required to meet the rigor of this demanding program. I have gained my Bachelor of Economics majored in Monetary Economics with the 2nd class honours from AAA University, considered as one of the best business university in ASD. Graduation in Monetary Economics has provided a strong foundation in understanding: Factors of investment decision, Economics Concept and Business Concept. The Bachelor of Economics degree has not only given me a firm grounding in Economics but also helped develop my analytical and rational thinking skills. Managerial Economics, Project Planning and Management, Economics of International Business Management were the main subjects in which I excelled.

In 2008, my first job, working in SYS that I developed new skills; the knowledge and ability to understand how Strategic Planning is undertaken. My role as the production planner helped me develop my management, decision making, problem solving and negotiation skills. I was responsible for coordinating with others teams to planning the production plan that achieves sales and production target under the tight constraint. I also used my diplomatic skill to resolve the problems and discover the best outcome for the company. This has given me a developed of a strong analytical, creative business mind and the spirit of teamwork being here. I learnt to be more patient assertive and a quick learner.

Enclosed is a copy of my resume with additional information about my qualifications. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to review my credentials and experience. Within the next two week, I will contact you to confirm that you received my e-mail and resume and to answer any questions you may have.

Yours faithfully