Dear Teacher

below is my cover letter which I kindly request you please to go through the same and come back to me with your comments and correction to get a better one please

application for the post of logistics and procurment assistance

Dear Sir,
It is my pleasure to submit my enclosed CV and represent myself for the above mentioned vacant post I have rich experience in an international buisenss which is an outcome of my education and more than 5 years of work experience . I will appreciate having your patience and kind attention through following short brief my work history
At present and since the beginning of my career, I am working in the procurement and logistics field and currently I am working for natco consumer co. as procurement and logistic head section to mange the international relationship planning and coordinating the purchasing of the company products from overseas suppliers and manufacturers and doing all logistics matter to being the consignments from the origin to the warehouses.

As will as I contribute in expanding the company range of products which in turn increase the sales volume and consequently increasing the profitability , through searching and hunting a good new products that are suitable for and accepted by Yemeni consumers and markets and contacting their suppliers /manufacturers negotiating about the best prices, exclusivity agency , marketing support ..etc and then after reaching an agreement for everything I start bring the selected products to be distributed in our market
Assuring that given an opportunity I will contribute whole heartedly for the post

Your truly

Abubakr
HP:967 711880606