Hi all of you,
I very appreciate your kindness if you can leave some time helping me with my motivation letter.
Here it is:
------------------------------------
Dear Ms. Rombaut,

I would like to introduce myself as a prospective student for the Master’s degree in International Management. Through the graduate programs on Campus France website and discussions with my professionals, IAE Bordeaux provides one of the most excellent management programs for foreign students.

While studying at my university, I have found many interests in management and business. Afterwards, this enthusiasm led me directly to the International Business major with prerequisite economic knowledge. By the end of July 2012, I am going to complete my four-year comprehensive education at University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City. It is one of the most outstanding universities for training and fostering business executives in Vietnam. For this reason, obtaining a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration here is the great honor. In my opinion, the undergraduate program has not only prepared me well with the management theories, but also created good conditions to apply what I have learned into real business’s situations.

By chance, I have taken the first step into experiencing several different aspects of marketing field via small project at university, and the first part-time job at the leading company in Vietnamese Stone Sculpture. From these factors, I understand more clearly about marketing. Marketing, in other words, is all about making sales. I particularly enjoy discovering the current trends, which create interests and desire for FMCG (fast-moving consumer goods). I discover that marketing is very suitable for my personalities and capacities. In the next three years, I expect to move up the ladder career to become a regional marketing manager in one of the active and international environments like P&G, Unilever or Nestlé.
However, there are often some difficulties caused by my limited professional skills and knowledge. I think a good solution to improve both the sense of global marketing trends, and problem-solving skill is further education. IAE Bordeaux then becomes my promising destination. From variety of sources, I have known that it is famous for its dedicated professors with the state-of-arts teaching equipment. Another reason, it provides the good chance to access to the powerful network of IAE Bordeaux students, alumni, and job opportunities. Via this master program, I expect to have a better global mindset, personal development, creative thoughts to overcome difficulties and good awareness of cross-culture management. I am confident that these useful points can make a huge impact on my career advancement.
Personally, education does not stop with the school or university; it is a lifelong process. It is right to say, “Success is 5% inspiration and 95% perspiration”. This motto always motivates me to do the best to make my wishes and dreams come true. Therefore, I try to learn from experience as well as from the mistakes of others lest I can be mature to manage my life and work in the future. Finally, I hope my solid academic background, aptitude for the study, good personalities and related working experience would match the standards of your students. I honestly thank you for this opportunity to express myself. I am looking forward to your positive response.

Sincerely yours,
Hiep Do.