• Native Language:
      • Persian
      • Home Country:
      • Iran
      • Current Location:
      • Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Default is it true ?

Hi . i write this text about carnival but i think this text is not true , help me please.

The carnival of "pirshaliar" is an annual festival and held 3 days in "oraman" region .

The carnival begins each year on mid-spring and mid-winter This carnival is include pray,music,dance,eating one kind of soup,read poem .
    in carnival first people share meat between other after that people in afternoon play the tune by "daf" and then around 2 or 3 o'clock The main event begins and children and old mans and young held hand together and make circle for dance and pray .
    The main food for carnival is kind of soup withe name "holoshine tashi" this food goes back to 950 years ago .
    Last edited by foad; 15-Apr-2012 at 17:16.

emsr2d2 is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • English Teacher
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: is it true ?

Quote Originally Posted by foad View Post
    Hi. I wrote this text about carnival but I think this text is not truecorrect. Help me please.

The carnival of "Pirshaliar" is an annual festival and is held over 3 days in "Oraman" region.

The carnival begins happens each year on in mid-spring and mid-winter. This carnival is include includes prayer, music, dance, eating one kind particular type of soup, and read poem . poetry readings.

in At the beginning of the carnival, first people share meat. between other After that, people in the afternoon, people play the a tune by "daf" (is Daf a musical instrument or a composer?) and then, around 2 or 3 o'clock the main event begins and when children, and old mans people and young people hold hands together and make a circle for while dancing and praying.

The main food for the carnival is a kind of soup withe name called "holoshine tashi". This food goes dates back to 950 years. ago .
    Please see my amendments above in red. Always remember:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
    - Capitalise the word "I" (first person pronoun).
    - End every sentence with the appropriate punctuation mark (full stop, question mark, exclamation mark).
    - Put a space after a comma.
    - Do not put a space before a full stop.