Hi . i write this text about carnival but i think this text is not true , help me please.
The carnival of "pirshaliar" is an annual festival and held 3 days in "oraman" region .
The carnival begins each year on mid-spring and mid-winter This carnival is include pray,music,dance,eating one kind of soup,read poem .
in carnival first people share meat between other after that people in afternoon play the tune by "daf" and then around 2 or 3 o'clock The main event begins and children and old mans and young held hand together and make circle for dance and pray .
The main food for carnival is kind of soup withe name "holoshine tashi" this food goes back to 950 years ago .
Last edited by foad; 15-Apr-2012 at 18:16.
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- Capitalise the word "I" (first person pronoun).
- End every sentence with the appropriate punctuation mark (full stop, question mark, exclamation mark).
- Put a space after a comma.
- Do not put a space before a full stop.