Student or Learner
Native Language
Sindhi
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Ireland
This is the question

By the end of act 4 it is clear that Macbeth has undergone a remarkable transformation : on the hero has become a tyrant who must be unseated for the good of Scotland

The is the question my teacher gave us ^^^

I need some help as in I have been stuck at this since yesterday and I hav no clue about what to write

I need to write a minimum of 1000 words ( that's about 4 a4 pages ) I need about 14 points one point per paragraph

And please don't say do it your slef as I hav a lot of personal problems and I cant really spent too much time on this

And thank you for ur help

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Welcome to the forum, Yamileon. :hi:

Sorry. We like to help when we can, but it is forum policy not to help with homework. Your teachers want to see your work, not ours.

If you have questions when your corrected work is handed back, we'll be happy to try to help you.

Yamileon

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Sindhi
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Ireland
Welcome to the forum, Yamileon. :hi:

Sorry. We like to help when we can, but it is forum policy not to help with homework. Your teachers want to see your work, not ours.

If you have questions when your corrected work is handed back, we'll be happy to try to help you.

I ant actually asking for some one to to do the whole thing out I just need suggestions on how to start and any important points that I might missed out on I've got it half way done but Iam stuck on the other half now and I understand the that teachers want to see my work but it's a bit of a problem for me to concentrate a 100 percent at this time and it's due on Wednesday

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.