I am gonna take the Ielts test on 26 May and I need help on writing. Please help me with this essay. Thanks very much :X

The graph below shows the unemployment rates in the US and Japan between March 1993 and March 1999.

Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below

The graph illustrates the rates of unemployed people in America and Japan during the period from March 1993 to March 1999. On the whole, while the number of people out of work in the US faced a significant downturn, that for Japan experienced the opposite trend.

In the initial year recorded, the proportion of unemployed workers in the US had reached approximately 70%, far exceeding that for Japan by around 4.5%. Since then, the proportions of unemployed labour force in the two nations had fluctuated differently during the following years.

Indeed, the numbers for unemployed workers in the US and in Japan varied in converse direction from March 1993 until the same month 5 years later. The data for American unemployed workforce witnessed a notable decrease while that for Japan increased substantially, reaching the same level with the US at more or less 5.2% in March 1998. However, the figures for both countries continued to fluctuate at the same lever to the last year observed.