• English
      • Home Country:
      • Iran
      • Current Location:
      • Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Please correct my writing

hello ,im happy that i can use your ideas
    i have a paragraph please help me and first highlight my errors (sentences, grammar, mechanics, and formatting)and then write the correct it and a little explain to me thanks a lot.

thea musgrave
    1 may2012
    The student and the road to writing well
    sara is a good student she know that most of the process of writting is re-writing ,so for each assignment he schedule plenty of time for studding, thinking, and writing .last week , for example ,he use his skills when she need to wrote a assignment for his EFL course .she think a bout the topic , planed carefully , and then began to wrote .she check the instructions from time to time. because he knew that she must not forgetting them as her ideas developed .sara worked back and forth between his outline and her draft , always thinking a bout the organization of his ideas .when she finish writting ,corrected errors of sentence structure , grammar ,mechanics ,and formatting .sent the assignment to she tutor on the due date .to celebrate , she make a cup of tea and read a novel ,then went for a walk

nedira is offline Member
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Algeria
      • Current Location:
      • Algeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Please correct my writing

The student and the road to write well (I am afraid I can't get what you really mean by this sentence)
    Sara is a good student. She knows that most of the writing process is re-writing ,so for each assignment she schedules plenty of time for studying, thinking, and writing. Last week , for example ,she used her skills when she needed to write an assignment for her EFL course. She thought about the topic , planned it carefully , and then began to write. She checked the instructions from time to time because she knew that she must not forget them as her ideas developed. Sara worked back and forth between her outline and her draft , always thinking a bout the organization of her ideas. When she finished writing ,correcting errors of sentence structure , grammar ,mechanics ,and formatting, she sent the assignment to she tutor on the due date.As celebration, she made a cup of tea and read a novel ,then went for a walk.

-I advise you to make sure that you are using the correct tense when you write something.
    -Capital letter at the beginning of sentences.
    -When you write people's names, you need to capitalize the first letter.
    -We use the bare infinitive after modals.