Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
Canada
Teacher, I am trying to improve my reported speech. Can you please check the paragraph for errors.

I telephoned Mr. Xing's office yesterday and spoke with Angela, his secretary. I referred her to our earlier telephone conversation a couple of days ago wherein I had told her that there was a typo in their Sales Manager's report regarding the date. I told Angela that we had taken another look at the report and we realized that the given date was correct. I apologized to Angela for the confusion.

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Teacher, I am trying to improve my reported speech. Can you please check the paragraph for errors.

I telephoned Mr. Xing's office yesterday and spoke with Angela, his secretary. I [STRIKE]referred her to [/STRIKE] referenced our earlier telephone conversation of a couple of days ago wherein I had told her that there was a typo in their Sales Manager's report regarding the date. I told Angela that we had taken another look at the report and we realized that the given date was correct. I apologized to Angela for the confusion.

b.

Status
Not open for further replies.