Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The influence from classmates is more important than that from the parents

Nowadays, we grow up in the environment that other people easily exert considerable influence on us, and this is where controversy arises. Some people consider that the influence from classmates is more important than that from the parents. Meanwhile, others argue that the impact from our parents is more essential than that from classmates. From my perspective, the latter one is more reasonable.

There are several reasons of critical importance which I will try to emphasize. The first one I want to put forward is that chums come and go, while our parents is the one we spend our most time with. During this period time, there is no doubt that the method of our parents to cope with difficulties provides the possibilities for us to intimate. Life abounds with such example, my friend, Tina, whose parents always try to treat their guests as their family members, in other words, her parents is warm-hearted person. As a result, Tina, not surprisingly, always try to invite her friends come to visit her home and treat me like her sister.

Another reason I can not ignore is that parents influence us when we are little that is particular time for us to be influenced easily. As we grow up, we are mature enough to resist some negative influence on us including smoking and playing video games. Therefore, we develop some habit unconsciously when we are little, that is the reason why many experts emphasize that parents are supposed to be build up an excellent model to their children. What I mean is that it provides more chances for children to form bad habit when they are little, which undoubtedly do harm to their future development.

Granted the influence from our parents is more important than from the classmates, but no one can deny that our classmates in some degree also have some slight impact on us. For example, my classmate, Victor is willing to have a nap after having lunch. Admittedly, his habit can contribute to build up a strong body, but he always makes noise when he sleep and consequently his surrounding people including me are no where for us to concentrate on our study at noon. Therefore, we are obliged to change our study schedule.

With all the reason I explained above, it is apparent to draw the conclusion that the influence from our parents is more important that that from the classmates. For the reason is that not only do we spend most time with our parents, but also our parents have surprisingly influence on us when we are easily to be influenced.
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The influence from classmates is more important than that from the parents