Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
UK
Jesus * Third Avenue, Walthamstow * London * *JAVA SOFTWARE ARCHITECT / SENIOR DEVELOPER
Accomplished technical professional with 10+ years of experience developing Java web projects and leading teams through all software phases: requirements, analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment phases. I am looking for a challenging position in a company that gives me the chance to enhance my technical and management skills.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
INSA IBM GLOBAL SERVICES – MADRID March 2010 – January 2012 IBM Group company with 2500+ workers and 40+ years of experience in the Spanish IT market.
Java Software Architect / Senior Developer
Lead 2-person team in a project for the Spanish DGT (General Traffic Division) that manages the lifecycle of traffic fines. I was the architect of the migration branch, Host to Oracle. My team: 1 host analyst, 1 Java senior developer.

• Study of the business logic located at the persistence layer of the Host system.
  • Database migration (100+ tables): Host to oracle (perfect mirroring).
  • Locate DAO classes (200+) and group them by functionality.
  • UML remake & DAO class migration adding the business logic of the Host System.
  • Functionality tests, CVS merges for deploying the migrated system into production.
ZEMSANIA – BARCELONA July 2006 – May 2009 ICT outsourcing services. With 800+ workers in 6 countries (Europe and America)
Senior Developer
Performing a senior developer role in T-Systems in different management projects using UML design, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle, HTML, Javascript, etc.
Java Software Architect / Senior Developer
Lead 4-person team in a migration project for General Electric Money Bank.

• Study of the application functionality and architecture behaviour.
  • Impact study of the migration process: single server to clustered, Solaris to Linux.
  • Risk study of the current web application code: hardcoded paths, session serialize.
  • Conf. of the WebSphere cluster located at Watford (UK) speaking English by phone
  • Final code migration: Solving problems related to the previous risk study.
IN2 INGENIERIA DE LA INFORMACION – BARCELONA May 2005 – July 2006
IT services. With 200+ workers and 18+ years of experience in the Spanish IT market
Java Senior Developer
Mundored. Developing functionalities for the “HAC” project (flight booking management system) using the “Amadeus” console system. UML analysis and design.
.NET C# Junior Developer
Developing functionalities for the project “EACAT”, a tool that connects the distinct Catalan public administrations for accountancy & public documentation management.
Grupo Oceano – BARCELONA July 2002 – May 2005
Publishing company. With 150+ workers. 30+ years in the Spanish language publishing sector.
Java Junior Developer
Developing many web applications that use the track data generated by the user in ocenet.oceano.com (knowledge portal) for statistics, consulting and market analysis.
Redesign, dynamic content creation, and database migration of the company corporative web application. UML analysis and design.
EDUCATION
Master degree in Computer Science Engineering UNIVERSIDAD AUTONOMA DE BARCELONA
Official Certifications ITIL V3 Foundation, IBM WEBSPHERE 6.1
Languages Spanish (native), Catalan (native), English (upper-intermediate)
TECHNICAL PROFILE
Platforms
Microsoft windows, Unix Solaris 10, Linux Ubuntu 10 (shell scripting, gcc, basic admin)
Languages
JDK 1.3-1.6, .Net C# (Webforms & Winforms), c (gcc), c++ (win32, STL), SQL & PL/SQL
Java & J2EE
Struts 1, JSF 1.2, Spring 2.5, Hibernate 3, JPA 1.2. JSP, Servlet, JSTL 1.1, JEL, EJB 2 & 3, WS (SOAP & RESTful), JCA, JMS, JAXB, JAXP, JDBC, JTA.
Web
HTML, Javascript, CSS, AJAX, JQUERY, JSON, XML, XSLT, ASP, ASP+
Databases
Oracle 7,8 ,9,10. Microsoft SQL Server, Mysql
App. Server
Websphere 6.1, 7. Weblogic 10, JBOSS, tomcat. Web: Apache, IHS (IBM HTTP Server).
Tools
Rational Rose UML, Poseidon UML, Enterprise Architect UML, Microsoft Project, JIRA. CVS, SVN, Sourcesafe, Continuus. Visual Studio 2005, Netbeans, JBuilder, Eclipse, RAD (IBM eclipse), RSA (RAD + Arc tools). Ant, Oracle TOAD, PL/SQL dev., MS OFFICE.

Status
Not open for further replies.