Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Hi everybody! could you please check it for me! i will very appreciate it!
A park or a garden
Three years ago, when I lived in HCM city, I really liked to go to a park which is called Gia Định park.
It’s located not far from the main intersection of Phu Nhuan district. It’s free for people to visit, so I could go there whenever I wanted.
Though the fluster of the traffic and the dust from the streets thereabout, the park was always quiet and pure thanks to its wideness and vegetation. There were many pathways around it. These pathways shut off by space with colorful flowers and grass. These plants were always in order and clipped well. The most important of a park is the coolness and this park was very shady with many tall trees. I saw that most of benches around park were usually occupied.
GDPark also has many rooms for various purposes. For example, children have their playground in which they can ride mini bicycles or drive mini electric cars; children can paint small gypseous statutes with watercolor or fill pictures with colored sand. In the early mornings and the evenings, Adults can use many sites for doing exercises, learning dancing – all kinds of dance such as break dance, dance sport, aerobic and so on… Many clubs gather here to perform their special capacity such as skating, magic, yoyo; they were so fascinating that they crowded around... People can also open picnic or small party on lawn. I can say that there are many good things to enjoy there.
My first visit to this park was when I got stuck in traffic at the intersection. It gave me a so agreeable feeling that I told to almost my friends about it. And then I and some of them went there regularly. We simply enjoyed walking around together and opened our heart to the others. Sometimes we did our homework at the park because we liked the fresh air there. Occasionally, I just walked around and watching children playing. They looked really jolly and energetic.
In short, there were many things to enjoy at that park. I really loved the freshness and the coolness which were always eased my mind, shared both sadness and gladness with me.

februar

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
German
Home Country
Switzerland
Current Location
Switzerland
Describing a park

Hi everybody! Could you please check it for me! I will very appreciate it!

A park or a garden
Three years ago, when I lived in HCM city, I really liked to go to a park which is called Gia Định park.
It’s located not far from the main intersection of Phu Nhuan district. It’s free for people to visit, so I could go there whenever I wanted.

[STRIKE]Though[/STRIKE] Despite the fluster of the traffic (Or: daily traffic chaos) and the dust from the streets thereabout, the park was always quiet and pure thanks to its wideness and vegetation. There were many pathways around it [STRIKE]These pathways[/STRIKE] shut off from traffic by space with colorful flowers and grass. These plants were always in order and clipped well. The most important [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] thing in a park is the coolness and this park was very shady with its many tall trees. I saw that most of the benches around the park were usually occupied.
GDPark also has many rooms for various purposes. For example, children have their playground in which they can ride mini bicycles or drive mini electric cars; children can paint small [STRIKE]gypseous statutes[/STRIKE] plaster statues with watercolor or fill pictures with colored sand. In the early mornings and the evenings, [STRIKE]Adults[/STRIKE] adults can use many sites for doing exercises, learning dancing – all kinds of [STRIKE]dance[/STRIKE] dances such as break dance, dance sport, aerobic and so on… Many clubs gather here to perform their special capacity such as skating, magic, yoyo; they were so fascinating that they were crowded around... People can also [STRIKE]open[/STRIKE] have a picnic or a small party on the lawn. I can say that there are many good things to enjoy there.

My first visit to this park was when I got stuck in traffic at the intersection. It gave me [STRIKE]a so[/STRIKE] such an agreeable (Or: such a wonderful feeling that I told [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] almost all of my friends about it. And then I and some of them went there regularly. We simply enjoyed walking around together and opened our heart to the others. Sometimes we did our homework at the park because we liked the fresh air there. Occasionally, I just walked around [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] watching children playing. They looked really jolly and energetic.
In short, there were many things to enjoy at that park. I really loved the freshness and the coolness of the air which [STRIKE]were[/STRIKE] always eased my mind, shared both sadness and gladness with me.

februar, no teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.