Task:write a letter of application for a receptionist job which you see in an english-language magazine in your country.

Add: '' LANGUAGE SCHOOL RECEPTIONIST.Busy and expanding language school with a reputation for preofessional standards and friendly service requires two receptionists for its centre in the north England.Successful candidates will have a geniuine interest in people and be able to work under pressure.They will also be reasonably fluent in both spoken and written English.IT skills an advantage.Previous experience useful but not essential.''
How would someone appreciate my letter?did I cover all the points of the task? what is my score out of 20?
Thank you!

Dear Sir

I am writing to apply for one of the receptionist position advertised in this month's edition of ''English for Romania'' magazine.

As you will see from my attached CV, I have spent the last threee years at the International College from Timisoara.During this period,I was promoted from translator apprentice to the position of receptionist. I was responsible for setting the admission periods and requirements; this was a great oportunity to prove myself and my employer what I am capable of - I never missed a dedline or feel sufocated by the extraordinary amount of work.Moreover,I had the priviledge to come in contact with foreign students who helped me improving my spoken and written English.

I am now interested in working abroard and given the experience aquired at International College,I consider myself well equiped to respond the challenge offered by your language centre form northern England.I also feel I own the necessary personal qualities to deal with the demands of the post.In addition, I think I developed advance computer skills as all my work was on computer,but to prove that I will send my computer diploma given after a three months course.

I am available for interview at any time which might be convenient for you and please contact me should you have any further queries.

I would appreciate a reply at your earliest convenience.

Yours faithfully