English Teacher
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Tenerife
Dear list,

I need a free website that could help me write and keep track of my lesson plans. A website that has features that can make it easy to build a lesson plan in a handy, easily accessible, enhanced version.

I have been using learnboost.com and got stuck in so many features that were lacking. Any other links to websites would be a great help.

Thanks,

nouamaneer

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Tenerife

Esredux

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
a free website that could help me write and keep track of my lesson plans. A website that has features that can make it easy to build a lesson plan in a handy, easily accessible, enhanced version.
I have been using learnboost.com and got stuck in so many features that were lacking. Any other links to websites would be a great help.
Thanks,
:up:

A simple google search will provide you with a number of free lesson planning sites/ organisers as well as several programmes that require installation. All of them claim to make lesson planning easier and very likely they do. Among the apparent pros are picking up the theme of the lesson along the lines of the national curriculum and linking the lesson objective with the Common standards.

Things change dramatically when you add 'ESL' in the search. True, free downloadable lesson plans will come up in abundance, but is a possibility to 'keep track of your lesson plans'?

Incidentally, what don't you like about learnboost.com? Knowing what is lacking could narrow down the search and sort out the priorities.

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
I was writing lessons for one called English cafe. I wouldnt recommend it, because I didnt find it very user friendly. In the end, I found it easier to save my lessons as word documents and upload them to scribd. I also like putting them on my squidoo blog.

Happy hunting

BulBaxter

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Great Britain
Current Location
England
Status
Not open for further replies.