• Bengali; Bangla
      • Home Country:
      • Bangladesh
      • Current Location:
      • Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Motivation letter to the Red River College,Canada

Please Help Me :( i suckz in English plz

Can you please review my motivation letter please? This is very important for the admission.
    Please help me it is releted to my future please guys ...

Date:-
    Sunday, May 20, 2012

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to apply for the Digital Media Design program in your College

My name is XxX. I am from Bangladesh. I have completed my H.S.C (Higher Secondary certificate) I have scored 6.0 in IELTS 5.5 in Writing, 6.0 in Speaking and 6.5 Listening. I would be appreciating if you could indicate which initiation exams are required to study Digital Media Design courses.

My interest in multimedia is back from my childhood, when my passion for graphic design was born. I was studied hundreds of tutorials for Photoshop and flash.
    Now my aim is to be a graphic designer, therefore I would like to gain deeper theoretical knowledge and practical experience in the field of multimedia design. What particularly appeals to me in this course is the opportunity it will give me to fully understand the steps through which a project is finalized and made into a useful, representative and clever result.

The main reason I enjoy design is that I possess skills in recognizing visual patterns and I believe strongly that I have a natural talent for conceiving useful and pleasant interfaces and/or adjusting an existing project to meet required needs and standards. I am confident that I would be able to assimilate every new concept that is presented to me and also quickly adapt to the educational system of your country.

I am a creative and sociable person, I highly enjoy working in teams and I believe that my abilities are best put into use within a team. My teamexperience includes many school events, theoretical and art competitions. Working in teams has made me a flexible person, who knows how to listen to the opinions of others and how to express myself.

Therefore, my goal is to develop my aptitudes and improve on them to a degree that would allow me to better understand the subtleties of the designing process. I would very much like to achieve this through studying and following the Digital Media Designcourses within your College.

Thank you very much for considering my request. I look forward to your response.

Yours faithfully

XxX
    Last edited by sh0eb; 20-May-2012 at 03:59. Reason: wrong spelling :$